Why Choose Prospect?
What makes Prospect Communications different or "better"?
Individuals and organizations—whether in the business world, the not-for-profit sector or the sports field— who have identified their critical need for intelligent communications skills development and issues management services are often left wondering where to turn.
- Prospect’s clients are guaranteed personal service from a single, expert advisor.
- Prospect’s size and structure allows genuine confidentiality and privacy.
- Client needs are assessed on an entirely individual and context-sensitive basis.
- Prospect’s experience in the field is unmatched by the majority of advisors at big agencies.
- Importantly, Prospect’s structure allows a fee scale that simply cannot be matched by bigger agencies.
If you are an athlete or a sports organization, Prospect is where you can turn. Why?
- Prospect Communications is one of the few sports communications skills development and issues management consultation businesses in the world.
- Michael Langlois works one-on-one with coaches, athletes and sports administrators to identify and manage issues.
- Prospect’s structure allows a fee scale that simply cannot be matched by larger agencies.
- Michael Langlois. Michael’s skills are unrivaled, and he is widely regarded as one of the best communication advisors in the field.